Panel Discussion: “We Are Here Too” - Domestic violence and immigration status
Join the Immigrant Council for an online panel as part of the second year of the "We are Here Too" campaign, highlighting the issue of domestic violence as a form of gender-based violence intersecting with immigration statuses.
- 14:00 Welcoming
- 14:05 Panel Discussion “Supporting Migrant Women experiencing domestic violence - Challenges and Solutions" with speakers:
- Anna Heagney, Ethnic Minority Development Worker at Offaly Domestic Violence Support Service.
- Hamda Ajmal, Community Navigator at Immigrant Council of Ireland.
- Catherine Cosgrave, Managing Solicitor at Immigrant Council of Ireland
- Eavan Ward, Services Manager at Women's Aid
- 14:55 Closing remarks