Immigrant Council AGM
Annual General Meeting Notice
The Annual General Meeting of the Immigrant Council of Ireland Ltd will take place on 25 November at 12.30pm at 2 St Andrew Street, Dublin 2.
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Immigrant Council of Ireland on 25th November at 12.30pm.
- Resolution to adopt the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the 10th January 2019.
- Resolution to receive and consider the Directors’ and Auditors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2018.
- Resolution to appoint new directors (Rose Wall, Frank Allen, Naghmeh Reilly).
- Resolution to resign & reappoint directors retiring by rotation (Sr Stan Kennedy, John Cunningham, Philip Berman).
- Resolution to re-appoint auditors KPMG and to allow the directors to fix auditors’ remuneration.
- Any other Business.
By Order of the Board
Registered Office: 2 St Andrew Street, Dublin 2.
1st November 2019