Run for Equality
Take on the Immigrant Council’s 5k Run for Equality wherever you live, in your own time, and help achieve an Ireland that is equal and diverse for all.
Join the Immigrant Council this May in the fight for equality and an Ireland that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone!
Take on our 5k running challenge and raise funds for the Immigrant Council of Ireland. Complete your 5k wherever you live and in your own time (in line with public health advice). It’s a great way to get out and enjoy the sun while collecting funds that will make a difference in achieving equality in Ireland.
The funds you raise will support the Immigrant Council’s free information and legal services for migrants and their loved ones, as well as promote diversity and inclusion and fight against racism and discrimination.
How it works
- Commit to completing a 5k run throughout the month of May.
- Sign up and create a fundraising page on JustGiving or Facebook.
- Start moving and track your activity with the fitness app of your choice. You can even sync Strava with your JustGiving page.
- Spread the word by sharing on your social media profiles and ask for pledges from your friends, family & colleagues.
- Complete your 5k in your own time, wherever you live.
To get started, create a fundraising page and start sharing with your friends, family and co-workers!
Your Support At Work
Taken on by our Immigration Solicitors defending migrants
Answered by our Free Immigration & Legal Helpline
Given One-on-One Support Following a Racist Assault
Not only do the funds you raise support our free services for migrants and their loved ones, but they also help the Immigrant Council push for important immigration reforms with the Government, including dismantling Direct Provision, reducing the backlog of citizenship applications, campaigning for fairer and more transparent immigration processes and much more.